Habitat for Humanity
St. Paul Local Missions Opportunity – Habitat for Humanity Builds
Next Build Dates:
- Saturday, February 5th from 8AM – 12PM
- Saturday, March 26th from 8AM – 12PM
Habitat asks that we arrive 10-15 minutes early so we can get signed in and briefed on our project and safety rules, and then start promptly. Note that you do not need to attend the entire shift. If you can only attend part of a shift then please let the St. Paul coordinator know the specific your specific arrival and departure times. We can coordinate possible carpools from St. Paul as the time draws near.
Currently the team size is limited to 20 volunteers due to Covid19 protocols.
Each volunteer must register on the Habitat website and fill-out their waiver online. You can sign-up right up to the day of the build, however I suggest you try to get signed up right away in case you have any trouble. The online registration details are listed below.
- All tools and supplies (such as gloves, safety glasses…) will be supplied. You only need to bring yourselves.
- As far as PPE, closed toe shoes are a must. Pants and hats are recommended, but not required. Dress comfortably and in items that you will not mind getting dirty or ruining. If we paint, it will not come off of your clothes. All other PPE is provided.
- Habitat will provide snacks and refreshments for us. Volunteers are more than welcome to bring along a drink/reusable cup or snack of your own if you have something specific you want to bring.
- New volunteers under 18: https://www.